Villa Paziols - Aude - Sleeps 9

Spacious, detached village house with private pool  

  • Swimming Pool
  • Villa Paziols exterior
  • Garden and Grounds
  • Lounge
  • Dining room
  • Kitchen
  • Bedroom
  • Garden and Grounds
  • Nearby Town/Village
  • Garden and Grounds
  • Master Bedroom
  • Bedroom
  • Bedroom
  • Villa Paziols exterior
Villa Paziols in Aude, a cottage in Languedoc-Roussillon: Swimming Pool

Spacious, detached village house with private pool

The wine growing village of Paziols, with bar, and shop, is 35 minutes from Perpignan airport,1hr 15 from Carcassonne and 1 hour 50 minutes from Montpellier. It is perfect for a peaceful, relaxing holiday in rural France. Tennis, river swimming, Cathar castles and wine tasting all within easy reach. The ground floor comprises a spacious open plan living/dining/kitchen with TV, leading onto the garden with BBQ, al fresco eating area and pool (8m x 4m). The first floor comprises one large double with bath and shower en suite, landing with toilet and child 's bedroom/study and the second floor comprise one en suite double bedroom with shower, one double bedroom, one twin and a third bathroom with shower.

The spacious garden is walled and divided into two parts, with the pool in a separate walled gated area. Two outdoor eating areas, hammock, loungers, outdoor sofa and armchairs. Wonderful views from the garden and house, including the castle of Aguilar, hills and limestone massif. Fine walking directly from the house. Tennis court and Pétanque within 3 minutes walk. Very well equipped shop, seasonal cinema, cafe, two winemakers all within 5 minutes walk. Restaurant just outside the village.

Payment details - 25% deposit is required to secure your reservation and the remaining 75% is to be paid 4 weeks before arrival.

This property has been listed with Holidaybank for 12 years

Villa Paziols Property Features

Location Type
  • Village

Housekeeping & Services
  • Iron and Ironing Board
  • Weekly Maid Service
  • Bed Linen Included
  • Towels Included
  • Telephone
  • Fuel and Power Included
  • Pets Allowed
  • Cot
  • No Smoking

Open Fire/Wood Burner
  • Wood burner

  • 3 Double Bedrooms
  • 1 Twin Bedroom
  • 1 Single Bedroom

Ground Floor Facilities
  • Ground Floor Toilet

  • Outdoor Pool
  • Heated Pool
  • Private Pool

  • Washing Machine
  • Dishwasher
  • Microwave
  • Fridge
  • Freezer
  • Oven
  • Hob
  • Grill

Internet Access
  • Wireless Broadband

  • DVD Player
  • Books
  • Games
  • TV

Leisure Equipment
  • Sun Loungers
  • Patio Furniture
  • Barbecue
  • Tennis Racquets

Garden/Terrace/Play area
  • Private garden
  • Enclosed garden / play area

Parking available
  • Off road parking
  • Garage

Activities within 20min drive of the property
  • Wine Tour
  • Tennis
  • Hiking
  • Mountain Biking
  • Horse Riding
  • Walking
  • Cycling
  • Pub/Bar within 1 mile
7 night(s) · 22 January 2019
Key Property Details
Property Name Villa Paziols
Reference 186922
Sleeps 9
Bedrooms 5
Bathrooms 3
Dogs Allowed 1
Reviews 2 Add a Review
Owner's Website
View Shortlist

Villa Paziols in Aude

Nearest TownPaziols - Less than 1 km (approx)
Nearest AirportPerpignan - More than 30 kms (approx)

Use the zoom controls to view the map in more detail. You can also drag the map by clicking and moving your mouse at the same time.

Shortlisted properties

Please phone Mrs Fiona Leathers
(++44) 1892 870495

Don't forget to mention Holidaybank when you call.

Don't miss out on regular holiday offers, accommodation news and update emails from Holidaybank, Chez Nous, Stilwell’s Cottages Direct and Cottages Online – just enter your email address below:

You can stop these updates at any point (see our Privacy Policy).